Thursday, June 19, 2008
Here lately I have been under some stress, talking with friends online who is also under lots of stress, and then I came across this article in Baptist Press http://www.bpnews.net/BPFirstPerson.asp?ID=28330 - Taking the stress out of stress by Tamara Quintana and I appreciated it very much. There are lots of things out there on how to deal with Stress, but I find the easiest way through it is talk with a friend who will just listen and pray for you, and another way is too just sit and read the Bible,or a devotion and or listen to some Praise and Worship music or even a Sermon.
They do say exercise is good also like in Tamara Quintana article.
Anyway If you are going through stress or coming out of stress please share with me if you like, I will certainly keep you in my prayers.
Until next time - God Bless You.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Ok I got the answers I was looking for God Bless
Monday, May 12, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
3For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:4That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;5Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.8He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Heavy rain, strong winds and thunderstorms are due to bring a spectacular end to summer in Auckland today.
The tropical trough is expected to hit Auckland today sometimes and bringing a week of wet weather. (Bleh)
April temperatures had averaged 16.8C (about 65 f )- 0.6C (about 40 f)warmer than usual.
That was good news for the farmers, as they needed rain before soil temperature became too low for grass to grow.
La Nina pushing warmer weather from the tropics to New Zealand, and is likely to continue for a while.
But shorter days were bringing colder weather and New Zealand could expect a normal winter.
Anyway we shall see aye.....
I seen this somewhere and thought how nice it was and thought I would share it with you.
24 Things to Always Remember. . .
and One Thing to Never Forget
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You’re unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don’t put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don’t take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life’s treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realize that it’s never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don’t ever forget . . .
For even a day . . .
How very special you are!
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ▼ 2008 (7)